Yoga For Newbies
1. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.
2. Make sure you have enough floor space so you can move without bumping into anything.
3. Practice with an empty stomach, two to three hours after eating and half an hour after drinking.
4. Wear non-restrictive clothing.
5. Bare feet are essential.
6. Work out on a clean mat or other surface that’s not too hard, too soft or too slippery.
7. Be GENTLE with yourself.
8. Move slowly, consciously, and respect your boundaries.
9. Breathe slowly and deeply, moving with your breath.
10. Allow your body to let go in its own time. If you try to force it, you aren’t doing Yoga!